- NO MORE TANGLED CABLES - Our cable management sleeve ensures that the cables behind your TV or computer remain neat and tidy. No more messy looking home or office and even gives you more space to work with.
- GREAT VALUE - Comes with 4, 20" cable management sleeves. Wider (4.5" wide) with Larger OD (1.5") than the competition. You can use to organize multiple sets of cables in your home or office.
- SIMPLE TO USE - All you need to do is wrap the sleeve around your cords and zip them up. Easily create openings along the sleeve for cables to exit if desired. Can combine multiple sleeves together to bundle larger sets of cables.
- HIGHEST QUALITY NEOPRENE - Our cord organizers are made from highest quality thicker Neoprene to ensure maxium life. It is extremely durable and flexible. Can hold multiple cables easily without ripping or tearing.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Our cable management system comes with a 45 day money back guarantee. We will refund or send you a replacement right away. LIMITED TIME PRICE - Click 'Add to Cart'
Keep Your Home and Office Clean
Are your cables a big tangled mess? Use the 4 included 20" cable sleeves to organize different sets of cables around your home and office.
Our sleeves will keep your cables and cords concealed and out of the way.
Premium Quality Neoprene
Our cable organizers are each made using high quality Neoprene. It's thicker than our competition to ensure maximum life.
It's also supremely flexible and built to last. Can easily bundle together several cables without any problems.
This zipper cable sleeve is compact and stylish. It does a great job of keeping your cords hidden and will look great in any room. Material is flexible which allows multiple cables to be bundled at a time.
Easy To Use
It's super easy to install our cord sleeves. Just wrap your desired set of cords and zip them up. Can also cut openings on the side of the sleeves to allow cables to exit if needed.
A perfect cable management system for power cords, audio cables, USB cords, cell phone chargers, camera cords, headphones and any other wires at home, office or workshop.